12.13.2010

Review coming soon

In what could probably be considered a case of putting the cart before the horse, I've been spending a bit of time looking at design blogs lately. Several times I've clicked on links and ended up at one of csnstores.com's multiple sites perusing rugs or lamps. That shouldn't be surprising considering they sell everything from pots and pans to pressure washers, toys to tv tables. One could even say they sell everything but the kitchen sink - except no, they sell those too.

So imagine my delight when we received an offer for $45 voucher to review any product from their site that we want! Now the only problem is deciding what to get. Unfortunately, we aren't quite ready to buy a kitchen sink but I do have several ideas. I've been wanting a toaster oven; our toaster has been on the brink for a while and I want to get rid of the microwave all together - two birds, one stone is always good. But they have a couple of cute lighting fixtures that would replace the obviously original-to-the-house hall light we have and we need a living room rug but Craig and I are having a hard time agreeing on what we want so that would probably take too long :-) I just don't know!

What would you buy if it were you?

1 comment :

  1. oh dear, that's a tough one! we got a toaster oven for a wedding gift and I love it! However, light fixtures are important too...can you ask for one for Christmas and then buy the other with your voucher?

    ReplyDelete