12.09.2008

Thank you Jim from Jersey!

In case you didn't notice one of our recent comments, I would like to direct you to it. Jim from Jersey commented on our previous post about a certain geico girl's actions and showed us a very nice little link to the wall street journal.

I could go on about how I was right and how Craig was, well, not right.... but I will just let the article speak for itself. And now that we know the truth, I believe the BRC household can finally be full of peace and joy again.

So thank you Jim, whoever you are.

3 comments :

  1. That explanation is blatant CYA. I don't believe her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't even know how you can think it is flashing. Why would she flash the plane? And when is flashing ever calm, deliberate, and matter-of-fact? Or ambiguous? If she was flashing the plane, it would be obvious she was flashing the plane because she would lift up the front of her shirt and say "WOOOOOOOO!"

    And if you're asking, no, I don't know why this argument bothers me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Different flashes for different folks, I guess.

    ReplyDelete