12.01.2008

Three thoughts

My last few posts have seemed really heavy and I actually decided I wasn't done so another will be posted tomorrow, but I thought I would lighten the mood a bit with some thoughts:

1) Cyber monday? Really? That is the best phrase you can think of people? If you can't tell from my excessive use of question marks, I think that is lame.

2) I went to the Universities surplus this morning and they have a lot of odd stuff there. If I think our lab would benefit from having a truck bed or the old tables that used to be in Hullabaloo, I would be in luck. A vacuum pump, not so much.

3) I love Christmas music and I love Pandora. I do not love how Pandora keeps insisting I like instrumental Christmas music when I am obviously only giving thumbs up to songs with vocals.

2 comments :

  1. Ha ha. I am a cyber-shopper and I did my bit to help the economy on Monday, and I saved gas and wear and tear on my car.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like online shopping too. If I am going to spend money, I would rather do so with my laptop while curled up on the couch with a blanket than getting trampled to death at 4am. But I just don't like the term "cyber-monday".

    ReplyDelete