4.16.2007

Songs and my Stomach - an interesting connection

You all know, or at least you should know, that I am a bit weird. I like to refer to myself as quirky but call it what you will. This little story is a perfect example of one of my quirks. I subbed this morning in a middle school typing class. Since typing is kinda boring and doesn't take much brain space, the teacher lets them listen to music (only the teacher approved/burned cd of course). One of these oh-so-clean songs was Hanging by a Moment by Lifehouse. Now I like Lifehouse, I have even owned a cd of theirs myself. But this particular song makes me nauseous. I don't mean figuratively because the lyrics are lame or anything. It is quite a nice little song except for the fact that every time I hear it, my head hurts and I feel dizzy and sick to my stomach. I have absolutely no idea why! It was very hard for me to not show these intense feeling to the school children today and I think I did a good job but I really hope I don't have to hear that song again for a while.

No comments :

Post a Comment