6.14.2007

Another fun blog

Lately the blogs that I consistently read have begun to disappoint me. A couple of my long time favorites have become so bad that I don't even bother to look at them anymore. So I went off in search of some replacements and I stumbled upon Confessions of a Pioneer Woman. (You can link to it on the right as well). I'm not exactly sure why I love it so much. It could be because I secretly wish I lived on a real workin' ranch or because I not-so-secretely wish I had four kids to homeschool right now but I think the real reason is because it is SO FUNNY! The next time you have 15 minutes, go there and read the archives in "Frontier Follies" or "The Humiliation Chronicles." I don't think you will be disappointed. Unless you too wish to have four kids like me or just really love kids, you might not find "Juice Bag" as amusing as I did, but you can always give it a try. She also has a another blog The Pioneer Woman Cooks. I made her lasagna last week and it was pretty darn tasty. And I know it won't be too long before I can no longer hold out against the chocolate cake.

No comments :

Post a Comment