7.27.2009

Flowers

My favorite part of the DC Botanical Gardens was being able to take pictures of all the flowers. I'm fairly picky with the types of flowers I like, but there were still lots of interesting ones to shoot. After narrowing down my set of about 30 to just a few favorites, I had an evening of fun with Photoshop. I'm thinking about getting a set of four (the vertical ones, I wish I had another good horizontal one as the white is my favorite, but I can't do a set of 3 vertical and one horizontal!) printed for our bedroom. Which set is your favorite?

3 comments :

  1. The first one. I like the colors, and the red spiky one in other sets kind of weirds me out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the first one also, and you can absolutely do 4 vertical and one horizontal. You may not have to group them all together, but spread them out, share the flower love :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Depending on what colors are in your bedroom you could do the first ones, but if the colors don't match well you could do the black and white for a very polished, classic look. :)

    ReplyDelete