3.09.2011

Check it out

I love to bake and like to cook but every once in a while I find myself in a bit of a rut when it comes to meal planning. But the last time I was at my parent's, my mom gave me Feeding Our Families, healthnutfoodie's new real food cookbook.

I've tried several recipes from this book so far and they have all been good. Most of the ones in the book aren't on her website but luckily for you, my favorite of the ones I've tried so far, Shrimp and Soba Stir Fry, is just a click away. Even my little brother, who rejects most food that has any sort of natural color and lives off of candy and cereal, loved it and went back for a second helping.

And as you can clearly see below, Lucy enjoyed her first experience with spaghetti accompanied by the book's classic Bolognese sauce...this is her right after I gave her seconds.


The recipes are easy to follow, kid-friendly but still flavorful and she explains what ingredients to use and why. Whether you are well versed in whole/real food cooking and are looking for new recipe inspiration or if you are just beginning to try your hand at healthy eating, I highly recommend you check it out.

I was not compensated for this review, I just wanted to share something I have enjoyed with you. 

No comments :

Post a Comment