3.12.2011

Daddy Days (and videos galore!)

This post is ridiculously video heavy, but in my defense, none are very long. All but one was taken yesterday and I just couldn't wait to show them to you. The reason we took so many yesterday was that Craig was home and for some reason, he is much better at getting good clips. Here is my attempt to capture Lucy's cruising around with her walker wagon:

and here is his. Not fair.


Craig was home because he is done with the training he has been doing and can go back to his 9 hr days with every-other-Friday-off schedule. I love that schedule because we get an extra day and it is even better than a weekend because we don't normally have things scheduled so it is just for fun time. Yesterday we tried out the local indoor pool with Lucy for the first time. We were a little nervous about her reaction but after a few minutes of uncertainty

she decided it was the best thing ever! See for yourself.






After our pool time, we had a yummy lunch at Chick-Fil-A, a quick trip to Hobby Lobby for some supplies for a craft for Lucy's room and then she and I took a 2-hr nap while Craig worked on our raised beds some more. After our nap, we played in the garden and Lucy finally decided that she not only likes grass but that she can crawl! On all fours! I really thought she was just going to skip it entirely, but nope. She still mixes in some scooting but there is definitely real crawling going on . What a day!



5 comments :

  1. Fun Fun. I love videos & pictures... have you seen my blog?

    I remember when John was belly/worm crawling. Now he's completely forgotten how. He was trying to go underneath the desk and he kept bumping his head... poor baby. However, on grass John bear crawls... he doesn't like his knees to touch the grass.

    I'm excited about your garden. We bought some tomatoes & pepper yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww look at her go! (I realize this isn't the point, but I like your rug :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Thanks for sharing! When you guys come to Phoenix (wink, wink) we can take Lucy swimming in our pool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That last one was my comment btw. As if you couldn't figure it out :)

    ReplyDelete