10.03.2011

Another Update

Thank you all for your prayer's and support. I'm home again but just for a couple days, then I'm heading back to my parent's to spend time with them and my brothers. We know my mom's time here with us is winding down and I don't want to miss any of it unless I have to.

I actually have several random posts written from before this last trip so I'll probably set those to publish over the next week or two, I just wanted to tell you so you aren't wondering about the timing or why I am writing about such shallow things. I'm not sure how much I'll be writing about my mom's situation, it depends on how I feel, but my dad will probably update her caringbridge site fairly often.

1 comment :

  1. Praying for you and all your family. In the midst of this I hope you feel surrounded by the multitude of prayers going up for you.

    How I wish I could reach through this screen and hold your hand or bake some bread or bring over a supper. Since I can't do those things, please know that you and yours are being lifted up in prayer frequently by a friend far away.

    ReplyDelete