4.10.2012

Easter Weekend Photo Dump

For once, I'm not going to talk on and on about what we did, but I did want to share some pictures with the grandparents:

Making Matza




Let's pause for a second, how can this be the same "baby" who made Matza with me last year?



They grow too fast. Good thing I've got another cookin' or my uterus would be aching for a baby right now. 

Saturday was the Easter Egg hunt and resurrection presentation at church:




Trying to get a picture of her with her friend Benjamin (aka - one of the 3 kids in the world she isn't scared of):


Ben: I've got an egg!

Lucy: Me too!


Easter morning: I told her to look for her basket near something that swims (the fish/froggy tank).





I wouldn't let her eat her chocolate bunny, but I made her a bunny pancake and despite the weird face she's making, she loved it.

All dressed up for church:


Side note: This is the first time we've made it though the entire church service without having to step outside for a few minutes for a "quiet time" reminder! She did amazing. It's hard work having her in the service sometimes but all  that work is being to pay off and I love having her worship with us!



1 comment :

  1. That shape, model, and mold set is on our short list for Zuzu's birthday!

    Congratulations on Lucy's progress on sitting quietly through church. Zuzu's first really successful day was Easter last year. She's done really well, but now that she's finally talking, we're having to do a little refining. I've found that having the girls with us in church helps me remember that Jason and I are the most important role models she has for worship. No pressure.

    ReplyDelete