9.25.2013

Birthday Party Photo Dump


We did a mini-birthday photo shoot two weeks ago and he didn't like the smash cake very much at all. This cake he enjoyed a little more but still mostly played in it. He did love his presents though - he got some wooden stackers, a tonka truck, a wooden car ramp and some clothes. 

241 - Copy
Lucy "helping" him open his presents. 

244 - Copy

252
He's a bit confused. 
253

254

I'm supposed to eat this (chocolate cake with coconut "sprinkles" dyed with carrots (orange), spinach (green) and raspberries (purplish-pink))? 

266

268
It's touching me. 
278

281
How dare you take away my spatula!
287
In hindsight, wool diaper cover was probably not the best choice.
289
He makes this underbite, chin sticking out face all the time! It kinda reminds me of The Godfather and I think it's hilarious no matter how many times he does it.

No comments :

Post a Comment