4.24.2014

Well that wasn't part of the dream

So my last post was supposed to go up Wednesday morning but it didn't because by 5:30am on Wednesday, I was on my way to the emergency room.

I woke up having weird pains which lead into seizure-ish/tremor-like things in my upper body and stuttered speech. I say "seizure-ish" and "tremor-like" because they weren't really tremors but more like really big spasms and after much testing, they don't think they were actual seizures either. Basically, I was admitted and got to spend the day being bounced around between eeg and mri machines, being poked and prodded, talking with neurologists and doctors and answering the same questions over and over again while eating really bad food in between sessions only to leave with no answers. But in this case the only answers I would have gotten would probably have been bad ones so it really could have been much worse. But it could have been better.

I've got follow-up stuff next week but if you want to be praying for us to find answers this time, I would much appreciate it! And if you want to add in that it doesn't happen again, that wouldn't hurt either. They weren't painful but it is very disconcerting to not be able to control your body 100%.

1 comment :

  1. That is so scary!

    Praying for healing (if necessary) and peace in this situation.

    ReplyDelete