9.21.2015

Jonah's Birthday Interview

Jonah's birthday interview!

What is your favorite color? Orange and Yellow

What is your favorite toy? Train

What is your favorite game? Zingo

What is your favorite song? I don't know. I'll sing it for you. Abide with me, falls the even high (Abide with Me is our hymn this semester)

What is your favorite animal? Cow

What is your favorite book? Where the Wild Things Are

What do you like to snuggle with at night? Baby Cow

What is your favorite movie? Mickey Mouse, the new one (Three Musketeers)

What is your favorite thing to eat? Wormies! (His term for Spaghetti)


Where is your favorite place to go? Where the Wild Things Are Place (referring to this library exhibit)

What is your favorite outfit? Puppy Jammies!

What do you like to learn about? Reading, like when you read to me

What have you learned in the last year? Counting and riding my bike

What is hard for you? I don't know....write puppies and cows and things (he means draw). When I'm three I will learn to do that.

What is your favorite thing to do as a family? Play games

What do you like about Mommy? Loving me

What do you like about Daddy? Playing games with daddy

What do you like about Lucy? Playing with you-cee

What do you like about yourself? Like me!

What do you want to be when you grow up? A puppy!


2 comments :

  1. Where did you get the idea to do these? I originally wanted to do it when I read the birthday interviews on Harper's Happenings, but I forgot about it until I read Lucy's last year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, I don't remember! I think I saw in on someone's blog but not sure when/who's.

    ReplyDelete