My biggest worries are
1) clashing whites. I'm not going to be a perfectionist but they will be right up against each other so I hope they aren't all totally different undertones. I will not stress about this. I will not stress about this. I will not stress about this. Do y'all believe me yet? Me neither.
2) The vanity. A pedestal would be the right choices aesthetically-speaking but that won't work here at all as I have no other storage is this bathroom. I don't need a ton because we will (eventually) have other storage in the basement but I do need some. It's coming Thursday and I hope I like it. I already plan to switch out the knobs for an oil-rubbed bronze to match everything else which bothers my frugal side but it can't be helped.
The first six things are ordered and either sitting in our basement or on the way. The last three are still up in the air so I just stuck in some space holders for now that are similar to what I'm thinking of. I'll pick out exactly what I want once I see the rest come together.
1) Wall Tile (Full shower and half wall rest of the room) - Rittenhouse Square
2) Floor Tile - Metro Hex
3) Vanity - Gela
4) Sink Faucet - Kingston Brass Metropolitan
5) Shower Valve - Kingston Brass Vintage
6) Shower Pan - Kohler Salient
8) Fun Art? Totally not sure what yet but something colorful so this doesn't end up looking like a prison.
9) Wall Paint (upper half room)
Right now, it looks like this. Which is thrilling for me but probably less so for y'all.