1.23.2022

Back to the Classics Sign up.

I'm once again signing up for the Back to the Classics Reading Challenge over at Karen's Books and Chocolate blog. Because let's face it, if I don't do the challenge I might forget this blog exists and I really don't want that! (Although I won't promise I'll write more this year. Too many kids, too much travel, not enough time and I'm sure I won't. I'll try to of course...but I probably won't succeed.)

Unlike past years, I'm not picking anything in advance! Wow, crazy me! But I've got two other reading challenges going and I pretty much switch all my choices around anyway so I've decided to just be spontaneous this year! 

But I will say that I think I'm most excited about the 

1)  Classic from a place you'd like to visit as we have a few countries on our hopeful list for this year's travel and I'd love to read something related before I go (anyone have any Ireland suggestions?)

and 2) Short story collection. I was recently talking to a friend about how I love golden age detective novels but often forget that the same authors have written a number of short stories with the same characters I love but I rarely read them. This is my chance! I can't moan about having no more Lord Peter or Tommy and Tuppence novels if I have some short stories left untouched now can I?

No comments :

Post a Comment