9.08.2009

Antsy

I'm getting a little antsy to redesign the blog but don't really want to spend the hours and hours a full over haul needs. Our living room isn't big enough for me to rearrange the furniture so I can't even relieve the redecorating itch that way either. Instead I'm settling for updating our archives. I've been condensing our tags so they are a little more informative and have posted our most frequent ones to the left for easy browsing. Eventually I'll probably make a button(s) for them as well.

I went a bit further than that with my recipes and made a post that links to them all (or at least the ones I could find). I also noticed there are a number of recipes that I thought I had posted but didn't so you might find my posts are a bit recipe heavy this next week or two as I get that updated.

2 comments :

  1. Could you tweak the blog instead of starting from scratch? (Not that it isn't good as is; I'm just trying to help.) Also, I keep debating on whether to ask you for help gussying up Monarch Moments because clearly, while you know waaay more html than I do and would do a really good job, I'd probably be jealous that I wasn't the one to make it look pretty. You know what I mean?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know exactly what you mean. I could easily go to cutest blog on the block and find something nice, but I want to do it myself.

    And in theory, I could make small changes but it is the old "if you give a mouse..." thing. I really want a three column blog, but why not change the background too, which is something else I want to do. But if I change the background, then I need to change my buttons, and probably change the header a bit and before you know it Craig is taking the computer out of my hands because I'm about to chuck it at the wall.

    ReplyDelete