2.14.2011

A Valentine's day guessing game!

UPDATE: It was roast beets! She loves her veggies, especially when they are roasted and covered in butter!



Happy Valentine's Day!



This is one of my favorite holidays and I would write more on it except we are still experiencing sleep teething milestone angst "being 8 months old is hard" issues around here and I have no time or energy. But I couldn't not put up anything so how about a little game.

Any guesses as to what Lucy was eating before I snapped this?

  Hint: It may be red but I promise it is not candy or chocolate.

4 comments :

  1. Strawberries? I should pull some out for Zuzu's lunch. You're nice to Lucy, I don't let Zuzu wear clothes when she eats something messy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not strawberries...although Lucy does love those. She had one this morning.

    And I'm not sure if it is nice or just laziness. She is so difficult to get dressed right now, rolling away and thrashing around. I'd rather just let deal with the stains!

    ReplyDelete