6.14.2011

Grow baby grow

I’ve been busy preparing for Lucy’s (second) 1st birthday party. Its this weekend which I only realized yesterday. I thought I had more time!

Anyway, I have a fun decoration planned with her monthly pictures but in keeping with the farm theme, I partially sepia-ed them (no, I don’t sepia is really meant to be a verb but go with me here) and tried to standardize the sizing. It helped hid some of the background differences too. I wish I had done a better job picking the initial location but we ended up being at my parents unexpectedly so I didn’t have much choice – with the next baby I will be better (but no, that is NOT an announcement).
They still do a good job showing how she grew…
mon1  mon2 mon3 mon4 mon5 mon6 mon7 mon8 mon9 mon10 mon11 mon12
…and boy did she grow!

1 comment :