12.07.2018

Jude @ 4 months

A few days late but I made it!



Dear Jude,

These 4 months have just flown by. You're such a big baby now. You rolled over for the first time on Thanksgiving but nobody saw it and several times since I think I've left you on your belly and come back and your on your back but it wasn't until today that Jonah and I actually SAW you roll over from your tummy to back. You're pretty close to getting back to your belly to so I might be talking about that next month.

You love sitting on laps and watching everyone around you.


You love to "talk." We recently went to a interactive puppet and whenever the kids talked back to the puppets, you added in your opinion and all the parents were cracking up.



You love your siblings and they love you! You've started making this bitey smirk smile and I love it. You've lost almost all of your beautiful red hair. Only time will tell if the new stuff comes back red or changes to blonde like all your siblings have.






You got baptized this month and didn't even fuss when they poured water on your head.


 You love to chew fingers. Yours or anyone else's who is close enough for you to grab. It goes straight into your mouth. This actually made taking your 4 month pictures really difficult and we might have to try again tonight.

You still take good naps but the 4 month sleep regression has hit our nights pretty hard. Hopefully that will change by next month too.



No stats until next month but you're overall a really happy guy. You go walking with me almost daily and just sit in your stroller watching the world and smiling at anyone who we pass. But I'm still your favorite person and I hope it stays that way a little bit longer.



1 comment :