9.01.2008

After-Action Report

As I stated Friday morning, I did some substitute teaching that day. It wasn't too bad; I merely had to give a test to each of 4 classes and watch a study hall. I had nothing the final two periods, so I got to leave early. Similar to the paltry training I received, I didn't get a whole lot of information in the morning about what I needed to know. However, I was able to ask the teacher next door a few questions, and then wing it the rest of the way. I suppose I'll stick with this subbing thing for awhile.

3 comments :

  1. You know...now that you have moved to Texas, I totally think you need to be wearing a cowboy hat in at least one of the photos in your header.

    I'm just sayin'....

    ReplyDelete
  2. You mean they didn't hog tie you and tar and feather you?

    What a waste of students...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loralee - that is probably true.

    ReplyDelete