9.21.2010

I Won a Prize

Check out this prize pack I won from Loralee's McDonald's contest:
















What you see in the above photo is:
ONE (1) Smile Tote Bag; ONE (1) $25 AMC Gift Card; ONE (1) $20 McDonald’s Arch Card; ONE (1) Fleece Blanket; ONE (1) Frisbee; ONE (1) McDonald’s French Fry Playing Cards; ONE (1) Monopoly Junior Board Game; ONE (1) Organic Lip Balm; ONE (1) McDonald’s Vintage Character T-Shirt; ONE 1) McDonald’s Stainless Tumbler; and ONE (1) Happy Meal Toy Set.

I actually got two Arch Cards, but I don't know how much money is on them. I also got the pink notepad and pen you see at the bottom of the photo (the notepad even has a pen holder). The Happy Meal Toy Set contains 16 toys.

So if anyone wants to come over and eat some McDonald's food, play Monopoly Jr., and maybe go to an AMC movie afterwards, let me know.

1 comment :

  1. That t-shirt would make a cute diaper or onesie.

    ReplyDelete