9.27.2011

Toddler Tuesday: Desperate times

They call for desperate measures. Last week, I really really really needed to get a few things done before we started the renovation but Lucy was not cooperating. It probably had something to do with the strep and ear infections she had but I knew she was on a pain reliever and was feeling mostly better, she just needed a distraction. So I got out a couple plastic containers, a spoon and gave her some wheat to play with.
110918 Renovation 004
It was messy. Really really really messy. But it worked. She had a blast and played with it for quite a while. She didn’t even notice when I finished my tasks and got the camera out. And it only took me a couple of minutes to sweep it all up. I won’t be doing it very often but in a pinch, it works.

1 comment :

  1. Zuzu played with water and measuring cups in the kitchen floor last week. I mopped afterwards, so I almost felt like I came out ahead.

    ReplyDelete