5.27.2017

Lucy's Birthday Interview


What is your favorite color? I have several, I have lots.  I like Pink. I like Blue. I like Gold. I like silver. I like all these colors. 

What is your favorite toy? Legos 

What is your favorite game? Checkers

What is your favorite song? Celtic Woman

What is your favorite animal? Horse. And then I sorta like dogs. And guinea pigs 

What is your favorite book? Poppy and Brighty of the Grand Canyon. 

What do you like to snuggle with at night? Now I don't really snuggle with really animals but owl blanket and green blanket. 

What is your favorite movie? Moana

What is your favorite thing to eat? Pizza.

Where is your favorite place to go? To see my relatives.

What is your favorite outfit? I have these three new outfits that I like. One is red and short sleeves. And the other purple dress and one is my shirt and skirt. The shirt is blue and the skirt and shorts are green. (All three of her primary dresses).

What do you like to learn about? History.  

What have you learned in the last year? Some french. 

What is hard for you? To lift up the fridge. Don't write that down. I'm being silly. Hard not to fight with Jonah. 

What is your favorite thing to do as a family? Camping. 

What do you like about Mommy? That she does fun stuff with me. 

What do you like about Daddy? That he jokes so much. 

What do you like about Jonah?  That he plays outside with me in the tree house. 

What do you like about Norah? That's she's funny and cute and laughs. 

What do you like about yourself? That I'm seven. That I'm so big I can do lots of things. 

What do you want to be when you grow up? Live across the street and have horses. 

No comments :

Post a Comment