5.28.2019

Lucy's birthday interview - 9 years old!

Lucy and I read Anne of Green Gables together this spring and she loved it so of course, I had to make her an Anne dress for her birthday. Then we had a little mini photo shoot out in the front yard. Lucy and Anne certainly have a lot in common - they love books and words, they are creative, they feel things deeply, they are kind and caring and they carry a lot of emotions inside a small girl package. Growing up I love Anne Shirley and I feel so blessed to have my own little Anne to share those beloved stories with.



What is your favorite color? Coral and Teal

What is your favorite toy? Samantha Doll and Calico Critters

What is your favorite game? Chess

What is your favorite song? Star of the County Down and Minstrel Boy

What is your favorite animal? I have four - cat, rabbit, horse and guinea pigs



What is your favorite book? I'm going to have a few - Swallows and Amazons, The Felicity Series and Green Ember and Anne of Green Gables. 

What do you like to snuggle with at night? Nothing, laughs...Me: okay, I'll stop asking this question 


What is your favorite movie? Much Ado About Nothing, Dolphin Tale and I might add Anne of Green Gables as soon as I watch it (she got it for her birthday) and Parent Trap.

What is your favorite thing to eat? Pizza Rolls and Cinnamon Rolls

Where is your favorite place to go?  Disney World



What is your favorite outfit? My Anne of Green Gables dress and my red dress and my flower girl dress. 

What do you like to learn about? I like to learn French.

What have you learned in the last year? How to draw people with really long hair.

What is hard for you? Choosing things. 

What is your favorite thing to do as a family? Go to Church



What do you like about Mommy? That you love me. 

What do you like about Daddy? That he loves me. 

What do you like about Jonah?  That he likes to do things with me. 

What do you like about Norah? That she's so silly and she says crazy stuff and she likes to do the things that I like to do. 

What do you like about Jude? That he is so cute and loves to smile and it is easy for me to make him laugh and because he's a baby. 



What do you like about yourself? That I'm good at art and that I'm a good sister. 

What do you want to be when you grow up? Work at a restaurant and oh, be an artist. 

No comments :

Post a Comment