5.18.2020

Me and the kiddo's

So for Mother's Day, Craig surprised me by grabbing all the kids, making sure they were in clean clothes and taking pictures of us together. I do wish he "surprised" me a little less so I wouldn't have thrown wet hair up in a pony tail that day because I thought walking the dog was my only afternoon tasks but I don't have nearly enough pictures with me and the kids so I will gladly take them and even share them with y'all.

 And notice that we didn't even attempt to take one with all four kids. Individual shots are the way to go people! Otherwise you end up with the parents "smiling" but really saying something like "WE ARE A HAPPY FAMILY. PLEASE LOOK LIKE IT!" through gritted teeth. I'm sure that's not only us, right? I'm sure I'll still try every once in a while because I'm a glutton for punishment and I like to scrapbook. We missed Easter and Mother's Day, maybe for the 4th of July, it should be our last in America for a while? But isn't it nice to know that in these, we are actually happy! 







No comments :

Post a Comment