10.20.2020

Norah turns 5!

Okay, this has become a birthday post blog. Not really my plans but I do have an update post in my drafts I just gotten find time to finish.  I'm doing more posting on IG these days because its easier and faster so look for me over there if you want more than a bi-yearly update!

What is your favorite color? Pink

What is your favorite toy? I don't know. 

What is your favorite game? Tiger Stripes!

What is your favorite song?  Disney songs

What do you sleep with at night? Snow and Baby Duke


Baby Duke is a pink reindeer Build a Bear she made for Christmas a couple years ago. She got left behind in a hotel in Topeka but we mailed them a box and they mailed her to England. This is them being reunited. Snow is a cat that filled in as the replacement lovey to keep her company until Baby Duke arrived. Now she sleeps with both at night and the beds getting kinda full. 

What is your favorite animal? Cat

What is your favorite book? The Curious Fish

What is your favorite movie? Lion King

What is your favorite thing to eat? Breakfast for Dinner

Where is your favorite place to go? A place I've never went to before (I clarified - she  does mean going to new places)


What is your favorite outfit? Butterfly dress


This one to be exact 

What do you like to learn about? Reading 



One of her birthday "presents" (Okay, not really a present but those were limited and it came in a box so she got to open it and is excited to start. Ive done other programs with Lucy and Jonah which worked well but I think she'll like the multisensory approach of this and she really wanted her own school this year so this takes care of that)

What have you learned in the last year? How to write my name.

What is hard for you? To draw a horse

What is your favorite thing to do as a family? Go to the dinosaur museum (I have no idea what's she's talking about!)

What do you like about Mommy? That she does Monkey Butt time with me. 

*Monkey Butt Time is what we call our daily one on one time with each kid/parent combo. It was "supposed" to be called "Mind Body Soul Time" but somehow that became Monkey Butt Time. I blame Craig for this.

What do you like about Daddy? That he jokes about brocolli.

What do you like about Lucy?  That she lets me listen to stories with her. 

What do you like about Jonah? That he tells me how to play somethings.

What do you like about Jude? That he's funny and lets me watch shows when he watches something. 

 What do you like about yourself? That I know how to write my name

What do you want to be when you grow up? I don't know. 

I'm so excited to watch you learn and grow this year Norah! You're my easy going girl but I've been making sure you get your one on one time lately and your such a joy to spend time with. A bit silly, very creative and a great helper. You love to bake and clean and organize. You like to do things yourself -except get dressed and go to bed, those you like to be treated as a queen - "please dress me mama! Please carry me mama!" but no, you want to make my own birthday cake! 


1 comment :

  1. Happy {Belated} Birthday! The Tiger Stripes shout out made me smile. :)

    ReplyDelete