7.24.2008

It's a holiday!?!

Didn't you know that today was a holiday? You didn't? Then you must not live in Utah. Today is Pioneer Day so I don't have to work, which I must say is pretty sweet. I called my mom just to talk and when she picked up she was concerned I was sick or hurt or something since I wasn't at work.

But nope, it's just your typical LDS/state holiday to spend lazily around the house, thinking about packing but not really getting much accomplished. I don't feel at all bad about that though since K. came over last night and we packed up our movies, games, and knickknacks from the living room plus all my kitchen stuff (except a crock pot and plates, bowls and utensils for two since we still have to eat for the next two weeks). We were packing fools.

But I have been semi-successful at writing posts to save up for the next week or two when I know I won't have time to post anything. Other than that, it's been a day full of nothing.

All this nothing has got me worn out so I think I'm gonna go take a nap now.

1 comment :

  1. I'm glad you've been saving up the posts for us... I've started to rely on my daily BRC fix!!!

    ReplyDelete