1.04.2009

Hello there blog world of '09

I'm back! We got back into town last night after two days of driving. I had a great time, I spent a lot of time with my family, went sightseeing, shopped with my mom, slept, and spent less time on the computer during that week and a half than I normally do in one day.

And the bloggy break did me good, I have so much to say about our trip and pictures to show and new years resolutions to write about but it will all have to wait. Unfortunately, I also picked up a stomach flu* last week and am still recovering and between resting, restocking our house with food and getting everything unpacked, I don't have any time or energy for you. But I'll try to get that over and done with so I can share all I have been up to.

*Is it just me, or do I seem to get sick more and for a longer duration than normal? I have spent 3 of the last 5 weeks really ill. If Craig wasn't around to corroborate my story, I am sure you guys would just be thinking I am a hypochondriac. I don't get it - the Beav dinner's generally consists of a piece of meat. He might put a small spoonful of vegetables on his plate to appease my mom but they typically remain there undisturbed. Yet, he started feeling bad the same time I did, ate a chili cheese dog and was fine within an hour or two. I have a very healthy lifestyle, yet I eat broth and toast for 4 days and still feel like death. It can make an undercover hippie very discouraged about her healthy efforts.

No comments :

Post a Comment