5.13.2010

Let's play a game!

Since I'm 38 weeks now, I figured it is about time to put up the inevitable baby poll where you guess what day Nigel will arrive and whether he will be a he or she will be a she.

I can't really help you with the gender but I will give you a "tip" on the date. My official due date is May 27th or 40 weeks but since my midwife doesn't induce, she says her average arrival is around the 41st week. Not that we want Nigel to be average but I thought I would pass along the information anyway. Also, as depressing as it is to announce, I'm pretty much showing none of the pre-labor signs, except crankiness. Does crankiness count?

The prize? The pride of knowing that your completely random guess was better than everyone else's completely random guess! With an offer like that, how can you not want to play?

6 comments :

  1. I think that you'll have a baby boy and he'll be right on time. He's a Limesand :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's a girl and she'll be born on June 1.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I vote girl and June 6th, because that kid has yet to make anything easy on you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I vote for a girl for the difficulty reason, but I'm pulling for May 30 because that's going to be a good day (and 5/30/10 is a cool number!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Baby boy, June 2nd!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just wanted to say that I found you via a comment on my blog, and I wanted to let you know I'm praying for a great delivery for you! How exciting!

    Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete