6.10.2018

Lucy's 8th Birthday Interview


What is your favorite color? White

What is your favorite toy? Art Supplies

What is your favorite game? Playing Store

What is your favorite song? Away Away (from Moana)

What is your favorite animal? Cats and horses

What is your favorite book? The Sword in the Tree

What do you like to snuggle with at night? I don't really snuggle with things anymore. 

What is your favorite movie? Brave and Moana

What is your favorite thing to eat? Pizza and chicken

Where is your favorite place to go? Disney World 

What is your favorite outfit? My pink dresses - my new one with white things on the sleeves and my pink esater dress. 

What do you like to learn about? French

What have you learned in the last year? A lot of things. I learned about Columbus and what he did about the new world. 

What is hard for you? To not fight with Jonah

What is your favorite thing to do as a family? Camping. 

What do you like about Mommy? That she goes on dates with me and I love her.  
What do you like about Daddy? That he goes on dates with me and I love her. 

What do you like about Jonah?  That he plays with me all the time. 

What do you like about Norah? That's she's so silly and laughs and is so ticklish and says crazy stuff.

What do you like about yourself? That I'm a good big sister.

What do you want to be when you grow up? An artist.

No comments :

Post a Comment