5.24.2011

So big!

or “so little”. Depending on what month I’m looking at, those are the two phrases I keep repeating as I’m looking over pictures and scrap layouts from Lucy’s first year. I can’t believe she will be 1 year old in just a few days. I don’t know if I’m ready. Tear. But I still have a few more days when my baby is truly a baby so lets ignore her birthday for now and focus on the cute pictures! Here are just a few of my favorite pages.

 26-surviveL 27-surviveR

29-everybodyloveslucy

34aa-liltroublemaker

36-beachbabyL



44-halloween

firstfood

blizzard

monkey 8 mon


wishfish

3 comments :

  1. Love it! -Jess G.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look really good MacKenzie!! But with such a cute baby it would be hard to make it look bad! Happy Birthday to Lucy on Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pages! I love them all but the "Monkey See, Monkey Do" really made me smile. :)

    ReplyDelete