1.18.2008

I might have to boycott

I am feeling fashionably restless. I want a new hairstyle but I can't decide what. I want a new pair of nice jeans but I don't have the energy to get them. So I have decided I need a new purse. I have always always wanted a Fossil purse and this will actually be the first purse I have gotten since graduating college and getting a job (let's not talk about how pathetic that it) so I finally feel like I can justify it. So I go online and what do I find. This. I am appalled. Appalled. Now, because of my political views, I feel like they do have the right to make such a hideous accessory. But I do think I might have to boycott. It makes me feel so sad.






Edit: I decided to give Fossil the benefit of the doubt and tried to find an Aggie bag. I did find these so apparently they do more than just tu, but they still seem to have an unequal amount of that particular university. But this might redeem them enough for me to buy a bag. Because, well, I really really want one. I also like how all the schools they show are from the south. I guess nobody from Harvard wants a themed purse, but southern women love their school apparel.

4 comments :

  1. To be fair (although I don't know why I feel the need), it could be a lot worse. What if it were a burnt orange purse? [shudder]

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) your posts make me smile, that im not the only person who does that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What? It looks like a very nice bag to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rachel, I think it is even worse that it is a nice looking bag. If it were an ugly burnt orange bag at least I could pity the poor woman who are carrying it.

    Amanda - yeah for being e. now!

    ReplyDelete