1.17.2008

Let's get physical.

Craig and I started a new workout plan this week. Well, actually I started it because he already had a gym membership and now I have one now too but we are both going to go together. He has been going there since he moved here but once I got here, I started hogging the car so he couldn't ever go after work. And once he gets home, I always seem to convince him to stay and hang out with me, "Craig, don't you want to stay here with me and watch a movie and eat ice cream instead of leaving me, all alone, to go run on a treadmill for 30 minutes." See it's not that hard to do.

So we decided either he would quit cause it's a waste of money unless he actually goes, or I would join to and we would go together (everyone say ahhh, how sweet). Yes, yes it is very sweet of me because I hate working out. I like to swim, I like to do yoga, I don't like do things that involve sweat (Some of you may say that yoga involves sweat, but not when me and my friend, Mar-mar, did it.) But I am willing to do it for Craig. And because when I work out, I feel like I can eat more ice cream, and I love ice cream.

But what I do not love, paying to work out. Spending money to do something I really don't want to do. Yuck. I went to the Rec at A&M but I had to pay for that in student fees whether I wanted to or not so it I might as have gotten my use out of it. Plus, I really did need to go in college because I definitely experienced the freshman 15 effect. So I will now tell my two Rec stories. Except one is more of a non-story. But my lunch break is over so you are going to have to wait until tomorrow.

No comments :

Post a Comment