4.03.2008

Pooped

I'm so tired and ready for this week to be over. Our schedule has been so crazy. Sunday was the Great Chili Cook-off which started off our week with a little less resting than I am used too. Then I had to go and take a Photoshop Elements class this week at a local community college. I learned all sorts of cool tricks, maybe I'll share later, but it lasted from 5:30-9 each night. That is a looonnngg time and after working all day, I really don't feel like sitting in a chair, even if it is while working with my favorite computer program ever. I also had to miss my women's bible study which is normally a time for me to relax and feel rejuvenated for the week. Plus, it meant that our meals were crazy and I missed sitting down to dinner with Craig. So I liked the class, but I'm glad it is over.

Tuesday was relatively calm and I actually got to cook dinner but I didn't feel good. Craig worked out and I started to, but about 12 minutes into my favorite biking routine, I began to feel dizzy and faint. I have a heart condition so that happens and I know how to deal with it but it is still creepy for it to happen when I am at the gym because I can actually see my heart rate drop.

But we are almost done, Thursday night is always our crazy errand night but I am trying out a new crock pot recipe tonight (it has tofu it in, wish me luck) so we should get an early start and I am hoping to be done and home by 8. Friday is game night at our church, if I am alive by then. And then Saturday - nothing. I mean, there are a few things I would like to accompish, but no set times, and if they don't happen, it does really matter! Just the thought of that makes me giddy inside.

I think I am getting old. I used to have something every night back in college, sometimes two or three things, back to back and almost never felt exhausted. Sometimes I would feel nervous and want to cut out my activities because I felt that I wasn't studying enough, which I was, but I don't remember ever not wanting to do something because I was tired. And even though I have always been a morning person and NOT a night owl, I never went to bed at 10:30 like I do now. I don't like this, I just don't like it. I'm only 23!

2 comments :

  1. I know what you mean! I used to NEVER be in bed before 10, now if its 10:15, I gotta take a nap!Those photoshop classes sound really cool (long, but cool)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait.till.you.have.kids.

    It's a whole new definition of tired.

    :S

    And? Where did you take your photoshop class???? I've been dying to take something like that forever. Was it at Bridgerland?

    ReplyDelete