1.27.2010

We're here!

We made it! Everything has actually gone very smoothly but moving just takes a lot out of you. We got into town last Wednesday, had our first Bradley class that night, found a place to live on Thursday and moved in on Friday with the help of my dad and brother. We spent the weekend unpacking and getting all those little things that you don't realize you need until you move (We went to home depot three days in a row!). Sunday morning I woke up and realized I had overdone it a bit on Saturday and my back was not happy so we mostly rested but I did tell Craig where to hang pictures and move boxes too while laying on the couch. Monday we met with a midwife, got our library cards, and hooked up water and electricity. Yesterday we got our new drivers licenses and registered to vote and finally this morning we got internet again!

It's been a whirlwind week and I have a million things about the last week that I want to fill you all in on, but I'm afraid it will have to wait a bit longer. We have a bit more settling to do first.

2 comments :