1.12.2011

Before the bad news

I already told you about our fun and exciting train trip last month but the beginning wasn't so bad. Lucy and I have taken the train from my house to my parent's and back again many times but I hadn't ever documented it. This past time, I decided we needed to so I could put together a fun scrapbook page. We really do have a fun time, for the first few hours at least:

We started by finding our seat.

101226 Train 008 Then spent some time enjoying the view before the sun goes down. 101226 Train 010 101226 Train 009

Once it gets dark, out came the toys camera (BRCBanter.blogspot.com does not endorse cameras as baby play things. Allow at your own risk. You might end up with smudgy pictures afterwards.)

101226 Train 013 101226 Train 011 101226 Train 012

When we get antsy, we headed on over to the dinning car for a snack and a change of scenery.

One nice thing about being a baby is that you can people watch without worrying about appearing rude.101226 Train 026

After all the excitement of the dining car, Lucy starts to look a bit sleepy101226 Train 025 and it is off we go back to our seat for a nap. If I play my cards right, I can get her to fall asleep in a way that still allows me one free arm to flip the pages of a book. With such a great time to be had, why wouldn’t I want to take the train? Oh yeah, that’s right.

1 comment :