1.28.2011

What?

Last week I did my first sponsored review. You could probably tell it was my first because I forgot to put a little notice at the bottom saying it was sponsored but that didn't alter my opinion any. Hopefully you all knew that but just to show you I won't hold back just because a company gave me something, I'm going to show you something.

While searching for a baby push walker. (Like this one but preferable not $200.) I stumbled upon this child sized treadmill. Not that is one of the most ridiculous things I've ever seen. (Sorry, it won't let me post the images, you'll have to go there) Oh, wait. Maybe this child sized stationary bike or this child sized chest developer is worse. I'm not sure. 

 I'm pretty ruthless is making fun of children's toys but I'm thinking that even more mainstream people will agree with me on this. Why would you feel the need to buy your child exercise equipment? Send them outside to play! At least there aren't any reviews. One can only hope that means no one is crazy enough to have bought them. 

2 comments :

  1. The ONLY thing I could fathom is if you have to do some sort of physical therepy for your child and regular treadmills are too dangerous for their size....but that's about it.

    ReplyDelete