5.28.2013

The things she says - birthday edition

more three 001

I've seen this around the web several times and thought it would be fun. I combined different question sets and added a few. I think some of her answers were influenced by current events but I suppose that is part of the charm of being three.

What is your favorite color? Blue

What is your favorite toy? Horsey

What is your favorite game? Be a princess

What is your favorite song? Happy Birthday or Clean up, pick up, put away (the daniel tiger clean-up song)

What is your favorite animal? Giraffe but I'm just saying that because I see one right there. Really elephant.

What is your favorite book? Snow White

more three 002

What do you like to snuggle with at night? Everything. Horsey

What is your favorite thing to eat? Pudding

Where is your favorite place to go? Grandma's house

What is your favorite outfit? Twirly dresses

What do you like to learn about? Math

What have you learned in the last year? Math

more three 003

What is hard for you? Wait

What is your favorite thing to do as a family? Write

What do you like about Mommy? Hugging

What do you like about Daddy? Nothing. I don't like anything that is rough from daddy. For the record, he isn't abusing her. She likes to play and climb all over him but if he starts to tickle her or do anything, she shouts "no, too rough!" Grocery shopping.

What do you like about Jonah? Nothing. Taking baths with him. Tickling him and play with him. Play ball with him.

What do you like about yourself? Good mommy to animals

What do you want to be when you grow up? A daddy. No, I have to be a mommy because I'm a girl.

more three 006

No comments :

Post a Comment