10.22.2021

Norah's 6th Birthday Questions

What is your favorite color? Pink and purple

What is your favorite toy? Dress up stuff

What is your favorite game? The Lucy lifts me up games

What is your favorite song?  The Wellerman 


What do you sleep with at night? Snow and Baby Duke


What is your favorite animal? Cat

What is your favorite book? The Green Ember. 

What is your favorite movie? Harry Potter

What is your favorite thing to eat? Hots dogs and pinto beans

Where is your favorite place to go? Girl brigades and church

What is your favorite outfit? Dress that's white with black stripes and the heart on it. 

What do you like to learn about? Animals

What have you learned in the last year? How to read

What is hard for you? Realistic art

What is your favorite thing to do as a family? Family meetings

What do you like about Mommy? That she snuggles with me 

What do you like about Daddy? That he's funny

What do you like about Lucy?  That she plays with me. 

What do you like about Jonah? That he plays with me too. 

What do you like about Jude? That he's ridiculous. I do not like how he sleeps in my bed, I like him sleeping in his bed. 

 What do you like about yourself? That I'm good at learning to read. 

What do you want to be when you grow up? Ballerina

No comments :

Post a Comment