12.10.2007

Farewell Gus-Gus

Today, my little hamster Gus-Gus passed away. I know some may say he is just a hamster, but to me he was a little cuddle friend. Here he is, looking cool with his one red eye and one black eye (that is how his eyes actually were, it is not just because of the picture).
He was such a good hamster. He was hand tame and he never pooped on you when he was out like other hamsters do. He loved to eat carrots and run around in his ball. He also loved to shop on eBay. Okay, that's not true, Craig and I kept the internet controls on high to keep him safe, but he would have if he could have.

We will miss you Gus-Gus.

6 comments :

  1. I'm so sorry about poor little Gus-Gus. He really was a super cool and super cute hamster. I know he'll be greatly missed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry about Gus-Gus, too. But I'm sure that Hamster Heaven is filled with cardboard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. EEK! I am so sorry about your little fluff ball. I understand. I am still mourning my hamsters from my youth (Camillia and Max Herman).

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww im sorry MacKenzie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. God never shuts one door but he opens another . . . (picture Marilla saying this to Anne) . . . must be why you got Zeeba.

    ReplyDelete