Karen tagged me for this musical meme.
Here are the rules:
List seven songs that you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether they have words, or even if they’re not any good, but they must be songs you’re really enjoying now, shaping your Summer of 2008. Post these instructions in your blog, along with your 7 songs. Then tag 7 other people to see what their favorites are this year!
It's at this point that I wish I was cooler and had neat songs to share with y'all but for the most part, that is not the case. Okay, here they are in no particular order (despite the numbering):
1. Popular (from Wicked) - Eric, who shared a room with us this weekend, was reading the book and practically from the moment I saw it on the nightstand, this song has been in my head. Which is okay, it's a pretty good song.
2. The Aggie War Hymn - What? I'm an Aggie and when we all sang this at the wedding, I realized how much I love the community I had (and still have) because of A&M.
3. I'm Still a Guy by Brad Paisley
4. She Thinks my Tractor's Sexy by Kenny Chesney - Cause I do
5. Hungry (I'm falling on my knees)
6. That Song in my Head - Julianna Hough
7. Can I Live by Nick Cannon - This is not generally my type of music but the message of the song and video are amazing. Here, watch it yourself to see:
Now, who should I choose to keep this going? How about:
June Cleaver (aka - Mom)