2.24.2009

24, Season 7: 5-6 PM

This week, 24 pulled the "oh, the threat is over, even though there are 14 hours left in the show" ploy. But after a few minutes, they revealed the next threat - another Sangalese terror attack, this time by the main general. How the heck to these African rebels keep getting past immigration?

-If I was a government employee involved in an evil conspiracy, I wouldn't talk about it while walking around the office with a co-conspirator. I wouldn't even talk about it in the women's bathroom.

-Did Marika really believe Dubaku when he said, "I'm not really bad! Those evil peace-haters in Sangala are framing me!"? Either way, she made up for her past stupidity by causing that car crash.

-I loved the look on Moss' face when Sean asked for a lawyer at his arrest. Too bad Sean has no useful information, because Moss looked quite ready to bend all those rules he loves and knock Sean around in the interrogation room.

-Does every family in 24 have estranged members? It seems that way. Even the President has an estranged daughter. Jack's daughter is on-again, off-again estranged. Right now, it looks like it's on again. I thought she'd be appearing this season.

-Buchanan asked the President to ask that Senator from the hearing to leave Jack alone. Personally, I want Jack to go back to the Senate and berate the Senator some more. I loved that part during the first hour.

-Two hour episode next week!

No comments :

Post a Comment