7.02.2013

And I'm back.

I guess technically I was supposed to be back yesterday but I ended up getting two cavities filled yesterday and with my jaw issues, that means I spent the rest of the day feeling like someone got with me with an excellent right hook so if I had written it would have been something like "my jaw hurts...did I mention my jaw hurts...oh yeah, I would care about that but my jaw hurts!" And now this post is becoming that so lets move on to the rest of the month.

And whew, what a whirlwind of a month it was! We took 4 planes and a plethora of cars trips to visit 3 different states, see lots of family members and make tons of memories. We also had friends come visit us, dealt with two bouts of strep on different ends of one little guy, and made it half way through what I am officially declaring my least favorite shift (swing). Luckily the good outweighed the bad and with only two weeks of swing shift left, the end is near!

I'm still behind in pretty much everything but I do have a ton of pictures to share impose on y'all. You think I jest but I'm serious, I'm about to get all "What I did last summer" slideshow in this place. Don't say I didn't warn you.

No comments :

Post a Comment