6.28.2008

My obnoxious neighbors are moving, my obnoxious neighbors are moving...

That is the little ditty I have just invented but I'm not sure that it truly shows how happy I was this morning when I saw that U-haul pull up and those boxes being carted off. To elaborate on these neighbors, they are the same neighbors who
  • let their equally obnoxious dogs bark at all hours of the night and poop everywhere, with never even the pretense of picking up after them.
  • smoke right outside our windows, forcing us to shut them and loose the nice breeze or risk dying early of lung cancer.
  • have sex very loudly for periods of time that give me the distinct impression that they have never heard about this study.
Goodbye obnoxious neighbors. I sincerely hope you like your new place and that your new neighbors are sound sleepers.

1 comment :