6.25.2008

There's a reason the word Blond is in our title

I added a Favicon! You should too - it is super easy to do through this site. I've actually been been wanting to for a while but hadn't gotten around to it.

I love messing around with the design parts of blogs. Another easy but tres cool design change is sprucing up your block quotes. I am actually working on a new blog for some friends of ours and a while back was in the process of editing their block quote code. I am using the same style as we use on ours but changing the color. I really like the simplicity of it and told Craig so. I then added that I wish I used them more but found it annoying to have to type the code in each time. To which he replied
Why don't you just use the block quote button?

Oh...yeah... well I could I guess, if I just wanted to take the easy way all the time. And who even notices that button up there? I mean, it's not like it is obvious or anything...

3 comments :

  1. Thanks to the owner of this blog. Ive enjoyed reading this topic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, owner of the blog, I've quite enjoyed the topic too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You shouldn't blame your hair color. It's never even occcured to me to use block quotes, but since you've mentioned it, I've realized how much easier that would make some of my posts.

    ReplyDelete