7.17.2010

Grandparent Alert! Grandparent Alert!

We interupt this regularly scheduled weekend to bring you exciting news. First watch this video.





Okay, you are probably asking what she did. Nothing. But 20 seconds after I stopped filming this she rolled over for the first time! Then she lay there dazed and confused wondering how she ended up on her back before I got excited and rushed over. I also let out a bit of a squeal that scared her. Probably not the best reaction I could have had but it really is a bit early for her to be doing that (6 weeks, 6 days old to be precise) so I wasn't expecting it at all. It was thrilling!

Three days and she had rolled over 3-4 more times but only when I was alone with her. Craig said he believed me but I think he may have been having his doubts. Luckily I finally caught it on video.



As of now, no one else has seen her do it "live" but it's just a matter of time.

P.S. You'll notice there are a lot of Lucys rolling over on YouTube.

3 comments :

  1. Am an I honorary Lucy grandparent? Because I found that riveting. (Look at her, working so hard!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was so cool to watch; wish I could be there in person to see her roll over. That is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Baby mile stones! She's brilliant, talented and good looking too.

    ReplyDelete