12.13.2016

I came, I read, I conquered! - Back to the Classics Challenge Wrap-Up Post

I just posted my review for Just So Stories which means I've completed my Back to the Classics Challenge! It was a great challenge for me this year and I can't wait to get started on next years. 

1.  A 19th Century Classic - The Warden

2.  A 20th Century Classic A Room with a View


3.  A classic by a woman author. Miss Buncle's Book


4.  A classic in translation.  I, Promessi Sposi (The Betrothed)

5.  A classic by a non-white author. Things Fall Apart

6.  An adventure classic - Alice's Adventures in Wonderland


7.  A fantasy, science fiction, or dystopian classic. Utopia


8.  A classic detective novel.  The Woman in White


9.  A classic which includes the name of a place in the title. Bleak House


10. A classic which has been banned or censored. Brideshead Revisisted


11. Re-read a classic you read in school (high school or college).  Persuasion

12. A volume of classic short stories. Just So Stories




No comments :

Post a Comment