11.18.2022

Jude turns 4

Oh Jude, you are something. 110% personality Exhausting a lot of the time. Humorous just as much. Our family wouldn't laugh half so much if you weren't around. You keep me on my toes! And humble. You certainly keep me humble at times. But just when I think there is no possible way I could tame you and I might just stop trying and let you be a wild monkey, you snuggle up next to me and give me a hug. Or you want to talk to me about God and Jesus dying and how sometimes we see crosses with Jesus on them and sometimes they are empty and since they are empty, that must mean Jesus came back to life and then you melt my heart. When we were in Italy and I mentioned going somewhere from the Bible you asked "Are you talking about the real world or the bible world?" and when I told you the Bible world WAS the real world, you were amazed! "From the bible? Here? in Real Life!?" I just love seeing your brain make connections! 

You've become so sociable this year. Last year you were a preschool drop out because of separation anxiety but we took a break (from preschool and church nursery and all the leaving mom things) and now you love preschool! And "church school" (homeschool co-op, its held at a church). And if someone starts talking to you at the airport, watch out because you'll just keep chatting! You just want to be in the thick of things. Which is probably the reason you're such a monkey. It's hard being the littlest sometimes. But you are determined to keep up with everyone else - and I'm pretty sure you'll succeed at that!


What is your favorite color? All the colors

What is your favorite toy? the toy where you kick and punch it (punching bag) and monkey

What is your favorite game? pillow fight game

What is your favorite song?  cocomelon songs

What do you sleep with at night? my monkey! my favorite toy monkey


What is your favorite animal? cat and dog

What is your favorite book? angus mcangus...Henry the explorer

What is your favorite movie? Encanto (Jonah likes encanto so he calls out "Encanto too?" and Jude says "No, Encanto 1!"

What is your favorite thing to eat? Muffins (he means cupcakes) and Cake

Where is your favorite place to go? To our playground

What is your favorite outfit? My lizard shirt and my church shirts. My jeans but pants are my favorite green pants and my favorite shorts are my yellow shorts. My favorite undies are the cool ones with different stuff on it.  

What do you like to learn about? Nothing. "What about stories?" Yes! Those are the only things.

What have you learned in the last year? Nothing. 

What is hard for you? Disobeying....like not touching other people's stuff, doing what mom says. (I think he means Obeying)

What is your favorite thing to do as a family? Watch movies like When Calls the Heart!

What do you like about Mommy? You always like to take care of me. 

What do you like about Daddy? He always poops on me (Uhm, no he doesn't. No potty talk)...He always takes me to the post office and coop and playground. And drops me off at preschool....and the moon!

What do you like about Lucy?  She always has to read me a book. 

What do you like about Jonah? Jonah always lets me have his special Legos. And plays with me and drops me off at the Sun. 

What do you like about Norah? Norah always puts heavy stuff like bookshelves and books on top of me. She REALLY does be naughty and she's a person who needs to be in real jail. She makes me dead, real dead.  
 
 What do you like about yourself? I always makes a fort for myself and nobody can ever look in it. 

What do you want to be when you grow up? I want to be naughty. I want to be a rude-y butt. I want to be a fireman and a policeman. 



No comments :

Post a Comment