2.17.2010

None for Me

I don't drink coffee, except on rare occasions. People often express shock when I tell them I don't like coffee, as if everyone drinks it. This commercial epitomizes for you why I don't drink the stuff:


No, I'm not referring to the fact that the actor is a chinless loser. I'm referring to the fact that people become addicted to caffeine in such a way that they can't function without their morning hit (tea can have the same effect). Sure, this is an extreme example, but it isn't too far off for some people. After a time, one cup isn't enough, and it becomes necessary for people to drink two, three, or four cups to get going in the AM. I do not want to become such a person.

Besides, coffee is gross. I'll stick with orange juice, thank you very much.

1 comment :

  1. The reason I hate that commercial is because if that moron needs coffee so badly, why wouldn't he own a coffee maker?

    Also, I do happen to know a someone who drinks one and exactly one cup of coffee every morning, but she is an unusually disciplined person overall.

    ReplyDelete