12.30.2007

Ruining the Neighborhood

According to a letter in today's local paper, "Sunday beer sales [in Nibley, UT] have attracted certain persons to the new Maverick gas station." We are two of those people, as you learned here. Go here to read more about how we are ruining Nibley. An excerpt:
I think she’s talking about you Craig, MacKenzie and Bridge! You are taking Nibley down an “undesirable path” and allowing “this new beer policy [to] spread across the valley, [losing] our moral distinction as a valley community”. You know, like those godless heathens in Box Elder and Franklin counties that sell beer on Sundays! They have higher rates of teen pregnancy, less patriotism, far less virtue and I’ve even heard a few people in Brigham City using four letter words on occasion.

3 comments :

  1. Craig, what have you done to my daughter--turned her into a common criminal you have....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say, that was one of the funniest things, ever.

    I don't really drink, but I totally wish I had been along on that outing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. At least you guys can be considered deviants with me.

    ReplyDelete